Tissue-Tek® VIP® 6 Vacuum Infiltration Processor
- A closed system decreasing exposure to hazardous chemicals
- Throughput of up to 300 cassettes per run
- Up to 50 programs can be stored on the system
Modular Tissue Embedding Center Leica EG115
The modular tissue embedding center incorporates two separate components, the Leica EG1150C cold plate and the Leica EG1150H heated embedding module.
The cassette warming tray accommodates 100 cassettes, the cold plate accommodates 70 cassettes.
Leica ST5020 Multistainer and Leica CV5030 Glass Coverslipper
The automated workstation for staining and a highly flexible system featuring walk-away convenience. Produces consistent, high-quality results for both routine and special stains and can perform single or multiple protocols at the same time.
A closed system decreasing exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- High specimen throughput (at maximum 12 racks, of 30 slides per rack, simultaneously)
- Programmable Slide Rack for automatic rack start.
- Integrated fume control system with external hose/filter
- Fully automated glass coverslipper produces slides with superior optical quality for reliable long-term storage.
- Accommodates common mounting media, including xylene-free varieties.
- Wet or dry coverslipping
- Fume extraction system
- Coverslips at a rate of 400 slides per hour using standard microscope slides and glass coverslips of different sizes to increase productivity and efficiency in the lab
Microm HM325 (manual)
ThermoShanndon Finesse (automated)
- Fully motorized sectioning of routine paraffin sections.
- Leica RM 2255 (automated)
- Fully motorized sectioning of routine wax sections
Leica RM 2235
- Designed for manual routine paraffin sectioning but can also be used for cutting harder materials
- HM 340E Electronic Rotary Microtome
- Electronic rotary microtome with stepping-motor advance technology for precision and stability to provide superior sectioning result
Micron HM500 with Cryojane attachment
- Cutting temperature range down to -40°C.
- CRYOJANE Attachment - designed to snap-freeze the tissue in approximately 8 - 10 seconds
Thermo HM 525
- Cabinet temperature controlled down to -35°C (-31°F)
- Peltier down to -60°C (-76°F) with four freezing stations (27 total freezing stations)
- UV disinfection
Eliminates the need for handwriting or labels by printing text, numbers,
linear bar codes and 2-D bar codes directly onto slides.
INTELIPATH FLX - Automated Immunohistochemistry system
• Fully open system
• Runs up to 5 simultaneous and independent batches
• Can complete up to three runs of 50 slides in a single 9 hr. shift
• Flexibility to run different IHC protocols on every slide
• Multiplex IHC with up to five antibodies may be performed on a single slide